TRIP-CENTRIC EP REVIEWS: S1
-= Trip-centric Episode Reviews: Enterprise Season One =- Season Two Season Three
Broken Bow (Parts I & II) Reviewed by T'Dax
* The Commander insists he took a shower today, and introduces himself: "Trip, I'm called Trip." *
Fight or Flight srtrekker's review is coming soon!
Strange New World Reviewed by gort Special Three-Parter!
The Major Trip Moments
Unexpected Redcat's review is coming soon!
Terra Nova Bucky's review is coming soon!
The Andorian Incident Reviewed by Myst123
* Trip, as always, brings truth and revelation for the grateful viewer... *
Breaking the Ice Reviewed by Myst123
* ...Trip isn't able to talk with them about human waste with any sort of dignity. Archer was very mean to OMT... *
Civilization Reviewed by Bucky
* ...what he really does is set up the unsuspecting, but willing-to-play-along Trip as an 'amateur collector.' "Uhhhh....those look interestin', " Trip bumbles, but Garos is not fooled,... *
Fortunate Son Reviewed by Archer4Trip
* Ryan: "Warp 1.8 works just fine for me. Any faster, and there'd be no time to enjoy the trip." *
Cold Front Reviewed by Lady Conqueror
* Apparently Humans and Indiana exist in the 31st century but not in the way we would define them - Trip gives this bit of news his patented WTF look. *
Silent Enemy Reviewed by Hoshi'sSis
* Archer searches out Trip who has been busy hard at work getting the ship repaired and capable of flying at Warp again. *
Dear Doctor Reviewed by Miss Sunbeam
* Phlox looks over in the dark at Trip and Trip is sobbing his wee hot heart out! *
Sleeping Dogs Be the first to review this ep!
Shadows of P'Jem T'Dax's review is coming soon!
Shuttlepod One Reviewed by Li
* Trip tells him that comic books are very complex.(...)They have their biggest argument yet, and Reed threatens Trip with a phase pistol to stay put. *
Fusion Reviewed by Myst123
* Trip also shares with Kov that not all emotions are wonderful, that regret is one to avoid at all costs. *
Rogue Planet Reviewed by KylieLee
* ...while Reed is off killing things, and Tucker snaps picture after picture despite the incredibly poor light, barely stopping to set up shots and refocus... *
Acquisition Be the first to review this ep!
Oasis Reviewed by Myst123
* She has to go, albeit with a sequencer designed to provide her with 5 flavors of ice cream. And a kiss. And a touch of the forehead. *
Detained Be the first to review this ep!
Vox Sola Reviewed by Archer4Trip
* Trip asks charmingly naive questions about the game, as one might do when out on a first date,... *
Fallen Hero Reviewed by MoulinRouge
* "Commander Tucker! I was under the impression that on your world it is considered bad manners to ask a lady her age." *
Desert Crossing Reviewed by MoulinRouge
* ...proved once again why Tucker and Archer's friendship is Star Trekšs most endearing relationship... *
Two Days and Two Nights Reviewed by Miss Sunbeam
* 'Izzat a man or woman?' Trip says, and Malcolm doesn't know, and it really doesn't seem to matter. *
Shockwave (Part I) Be the first to review this ep!