¡Trip! Fan Fiction
Fan Fiction by Title
- Abduction, Author - kittytrypsin, September 23, 2003Summary: [R for violence in Chapter 5] After an adverse reaction to an alien scan, Trip starts behaving oddly.
- Addiction, Author - plumtuckered, August 13, 2003Summary: [R], Trip's desire to help gets him in imprisoned with disastrous personal consequences.
Spoilers for "Cogenitor."
- After Similitude, Author - plumtuckered, November 25, 2003Summary: [PG], Archer and Trip come to terms.
- Aftermath, Author - The Watch Stander, March 8, 2004SUMMARY: [PG] What happens after the events of Azati Prime.
- Aftershock, Author - The Watch Stander, November 22, 2003Summary: [PG], How did Trip feel after he found out about what had happened while he was in a coma.
Episode addition and spoilers for "Similtude"
- Ain't Misbehavin', Author - srtrekker, June 2, 2003A tale of the young Charles "Trip" Tucker. Still-in-school-young.
- All Through the Night, Author - The Watch Stander, December 14, 2003SUMMARY: [G] A Tripmas story!
- An Excerpt from Starfleet Engineering, Author - Aquila, July 4, 2003Summary: [PG], Geordi LaForge's memoirs looks at Trip's influence on Starfleet vocabulary.
- As Flies to Wanton Boys, Author - SpaceCowboy, December 27, 2003~ ~ ~ Once upon a time, long ago in the far off future, there was a galaxy amidst the Milky Way… This is a tale foretold of a crew, brave and strong, that embarked on a trek amongst the...
- The Audit, Author - ShouldKnowBetter, July 12, 2003Summary: [PG-13], Being an engineer is a thankless task.
- Behind Blue Eyes, Author - Thalia Drogna, February 27, 2005SUMMARY: [PG-13] This idea came to me while watching Trip’s ineptitude in combat training. Then I went to see Suzanne Vega and she sang “Behind Blue Eyes”, originally by Pete Townshend of The Who but also recently covered by Limp Bizkit, and the song fits so perfectly with what I had planned, I just couldn’t resist.
This is set post season three ignoring the cliffhanger ending, I’m assuming it all worked out and everything got back to normal. Spoilers for pretty much everything in here but especially season three.
- Big yellow starship, Author - The Libran Iniquity, October 14, 2003Summary: [PG-13] --Now don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone... --
- Black Soul, Author - The One, November 17, 2004Summary: [PG-13] While helping a friend to the Romulan Border, Trip learns that his friend is a murderer. When Trip’s friend shoots Malcolm, Trip has to decide weather to kill his friend, or continue trying to set him free.
- Black Soul 2, Author - The One, November 24, 2004Black Soul 2 by The One Rating: PG-13 Genre: Action/Adventure Disclaimer: Paramount owns all parts of Star Trek Enterprise. I am not making any profit in this story. Summary: One week ago, Trip Tucker was forced to kill his very...
- Blindman's Bluff, Author - GhostWriter25, September 9, 2004SUMMARY: [PG] After an accident, Trip confronts his past.
- Catch Me When I Fall -- Tannith's Story, Author - Rhylo,
September 9, 2006Catch Me When I Fall -- Tannith's Story by Rhylo Author's e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Genre : Action/Adventure/Angst/Romance Rating : PG-13 Summary : Trip gets wounded while on an away mission. Feed Back : Yes, but please be gentle with me!...
- Darkness Unfolding, Author - The Watch Stander,
November 30, 2004SUMMARY: [PG-13] I really miss the closeness of the crew from the first and second seasons so I’ve decided to incorporate that into this story. A little adventure as well as mystery thrown in.
- Day Dream-Day Nightmare, Author - Olivia Solar,
April 1, 2006Summary: [PG] Trip’s nightmares appear to be happening right in front of him. Can Archer get through to his friend in time?
- Dead Ringer, Author - kittytrypsin,
October 12, 2003Summary: [PG-13] Someone's got it in for President Coren, and Trip gets in the way.
- Deadline, Author - The One,
February 1, 2005SUMMARY: [PG-13] Date: This is set two days after True Lies.
- Did I Just See a Mermaid?, Author - Hoshissis,
December 11, 2003Did I Just See a Mermaid? by Hoshissis Genre: Friendship/Angst Rating: PG A/N Set before the expanse. Slight spoilers for Strange New Worlds Did I Just See a Mermaid? Enterprise was orbiting above a newly discovered class M planet. They...
- Dissimilar, Author - Action Kate,
December 29, 2003Dissimilar by Action Kate Rating: PG (only because G makes no sense) Genre: Drama Spoilers: Similitude Summary: Fallout. Paramount owns 'em and makes money off 'em; I don't. Bitte beta und bunny 'bat. Repairs update, security log, progress of...
- Down a Dark Road, Author - ShouldKnowBetter,
July 13, 2003Summary: [PG-13], Both friends and aliens appear to have it in for Tucker.
- The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, Author - Sita Z,
November 7, 2004The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Sita Z Rating: PG-13 Summary: A twist in the events of "Unexpected". The second encounter with the Xyrillians doesn't go quite as smoothly. And Trip is forced to make a decision. Disclaimer:...
- An Excerpt from Starfleet Engineering, Author - Aquila,
July 4, 2003Summary: [PG], Geordi LaForge's memoirs looks at Trip's influence on Starfleet vocabulary.
- Everybody Loves Trip, Author - Hoshissis,
January 5, 2004SUMMARY: [PG-13] Trip has been repairing an alien ship. While on board there, the food caused a chemical imbalance in his blood which affects Trip's shipmates in unusual ways upon his return.
- Expecting the Unexpected, Author - Adastra,
February 2, 2004Summary: [PG-13] Explores what might have happened in the episode “Unexpected” if the crew had not been able to find the Xyrillians again and Tucker were forced to deal with the reality of his pregnancy.
- A Fair Trade, Author - kittytrypsin,
October 18, 2003Summary: [PG-13] After answering a distress call to aid a stricken cargo vessel, things just go from bad to worse. With the enemy close by, can the rescue be pulled off?
- Face of the Enemy, Author - SpaceCowboy,
November 18, 2003SUMMARY: [PG-13] It's a hard lesson to learn; that surfaces can be deceiving, but who's learning the lesson?
- Fataliter, Author - plumtuckered,
April 20, 2004 Fataliter by plumtuckered RATING: PG-13 GENRE: Drama/Adventure DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these characters. I also borrowed the monitoring station idea from the series. AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story takes place just after “Proving Ground”, but before “Azati...
- Frozen Wasteland, Author - The One,
December 6, 2004Frozen Wasteland by The One Rating: PG-13 Disclaimer: Paramount owns Enterprise. Am not making any profit off of this story. ***** Chapter One Trip sighed deeply. It had been two days since Jon had relieved him of duty. All because...
- The Fear Factor, Author - The Watch Stander,
May 30, 2004The Fear Factor By The Watch Stander Paramount Owns Enterprise and all of its crew. The wonderful interpretation of these characters is owned by the cast of Enterprise. The fun of writing this story about these characters is owned by...
- Grandma, Author - Archer4Trip,
June 2, 2003Trip and his grandmother.
- Half Past Zero Hour, Author - The Watch Stander,
June 28, 2004Half Past Zero Hour By The Watch Stander Genre: Friendship Rating: PG Disclaimer: Characters and series belong to Paramount. Spoilers for last episode Zero hour. AN: Just a filler for how I thought Trip felt when Malcolm and his team...
- Halla, Author - Gigi,
August 1, 2003Summary: [G] An alternate take on Unexpected.
- He Who Fights with Monsters, Author - Thalia Drogna,
February 27, 2005SUMMARY: [R] This is a sequel to What Does Not Kill Us, it will help a lot to read that first. The title is another quote from Nietzsche.
- Hear You Me, Author - HopefulNebula,
July 22, 2003Summary: [PG for swears] Trip grieves. T’Pol comforts him and evaluates her relationship with the rest of the Enterprise crew. Set during The Expanse.
- Holiday, Author - Orion9,
September 8, 2004Summary: [G] Some holidays are definitely more relaxing than others.
- The Hand of Fate, Author - The Watch Stander,
June 28, 2004The Hand of Fate by The Watch Stander Genre: Rating: This takes place after First Flight and just before Bounty. It’s a scene that I felt was needed at the beginning of Bounty just before Archer and Trip come back...
- Immune, Author - Trinneergirl,
November 14, 2003Summary: [PG13] This was started as my perfect episode of Enterprise, but it grewed! The crew fall into an illness to which only Trip is immune, he has to get Enterprise to safety on his own. In a b-plot Trip has passed his exams to become a full Commander. Only he hasn't told Captain Archer.
- The Kirghiz Steppes, Author - Mctrip7,
April 30, 2006Summary: [PG-13] It only takes a moment . . .
- A Life Worth Living, Author - Gabi,
July 6, 2006A LIFE WORTH LIVING By Gabi Rating: PG-13 Genre: Action/Adventure/Angst Summary: What if both Trip and Sim had survived the transplantation? Takes place during Similitude Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own the characters and I don't make any money with this...
- Lea Mot, Author - plumtuckered,
September 27, 2003Summary: [G] While assisting a research colony with repairs, Trip has his heart stolen by one of the female colonists.
- Letters to Kov, Author - Myst123,
July 6, 2003Summary: [G], Trip writes to his Vulcan friend, Kov, in response to event on Enterprise.
Spoilers for Seasons 1 and 2, eventually from Fusion through The Expanse.
- Lost, Author - The Watch Stander,
October 7, 2003Lost By The Watch Stander Rating: PG Genre: Drama/friendship Disclaimer: Paramount Owns Enterprise and all of its crew. The wonderful interpretation of these characters is owned by the cast of Enterprise. The fun of writing this story about these characters...
- The Last Stand, Author - Estelle,
October 27, 2006Summary: [PG-13] Faced with a no-win situation, Trip tried to get his people to safety.
- Mentem Mortalia Tangunt, Author - Thalia Drogna,
February 12, 2005Mentem Mortalia Tangunt by Thalia Drogna Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, I’m just borrowing them. Author’s Note: Mentem Mortalia Tangunt is Latin from Virgil’s Aeneid and means “Our Mortality Cuts to the Heart”. ********************************************* Malcolm Reed was of the...
- Midnight Retribution, Author - The Watch Stander,
August 24, 2003Summary: [PG], Poor Trip! It’s the morning after Midnight Solutions!
- Midnight Solutions, Author - The Watch Stander,
August 10, 2003Summary: [G], After Midnight, strange things happen to overworked Chief Engineers! I got this idea from an email I received about Quantas Airlines and decided to make an Enterprise story from it.
- Midnight Vigil, Author - The Watch Stander,
August 18, 2003Summary: [PG], War affects all of us, but more so those that are left behind.
- Mirror Image, Author - Crosis,
August 14, 2003Summary: [PG], An ion storm sends Trip to a dangerous Mirror Universe.
- The Miles That Lay Ahead, Author - Gabi,
March 10, 2005Summary: [PG-13] Sequel to "What Lies Within Us". Trip still can't walk. But that doesn't prevent him and Malcolm from getting into trouble. Very deep trouble indeed.
- Nightmares of the Expanse, Author - bat400,
October 28, 2003Summary: Not a Trip-centric story. What keeps you up at night, or makes you wish you'd never slept. Warning -Violent images. Note: Here a little
something horrible for Halloween. This fic also explains several
odd, illogical, minor plot points in Season 3.
- No Dominion, Author - Alison M Dobell,
July 12, 2003SUMMARY: [PG-13], "Serenity sets down on Bounty. Inara takes a client. Captain Reynolds finds a job for ship and crew. For once things look shiny. Meanwhile the star ship Enterprise has problems of its' own and an enemy that will take it far beyond the stars. Trip finds himself on the horns of a dilemma."
- No More, No Less, Author - Setcheti,
January 11, 2004Summary: [PG-13] After "Similitude."
- negotiations, Author - kittytrypsin,
October 4, 2003Summary: [PG] Enterprise is attacked, leaving some crew injured, and deuterium levels disastrously low. The nearest source turns out to hold troubles for a certain engineer....
- One sleepin' beauty, Author - The Libran Iniquity,
October 5, 2003Summary: [PG-13] Sequel to 'Two drunken Bonds'. Malcolm wakes up and he and Trip have to face the music...okay, Malcolm has to face Trip singing as well as an early shift. Poor guy...
- One-Track Mind, Author - Gigi,
August 1, 2003Summary: [PG] Trip's true love is revealed.
- The One, Author - The One,
January 4, 2005Summary: [PG-13] While studying a interstellar comet, Trip Tucker is kidnapped by a race of beings calling themselves the Baqu. Trip learns from the Baqu that they believe that a messiah will come from the stars and save there people. They believe Trip to be that messiah. The Baqu want Trip to stay with them, to lead there people.
What will Trip decide?
- Parody, Author - Trinneergirl,
November 11, 2003Parody by Trinneergirl Rating: PG-13 Setting: Enterprise, of sorts. out of Time, no Expanse! Archive: Sure, just tell me. Feedback: If you want to, yes please Trinneergirl@aol.com Disclaimer: I make nothing but words. I own nothing but my own imagination....
- Past Rewards, Future Torment, Author - Hoshissis,
February 3, 2004Summary: [PG-13] Trip is rewarded early in his career for a heroic deed which unfortunately will come back to haunt him thirteen years later.
- Pieces in a Game, Author - plumtuckered,
October 17, 2003Summary: [R] Daniels appears to Archer, and Trip must pay the price in order to protect the timeline.
- Pixie Dust, Author - evilpinkpen,
December 12, 2003Pixie Dust By evilpinkpen E-Mail: email@example.com Genre: um…Angst? Rating: PG for darkishness Disclaimer: Enterprise et al. belong to Paramount. I have no money. A/N: My first attempt. Just a 1 AM ficlet that wouldn’t stop harassing me. _______________________ It was...
- Psyche and Sound, Author - Orion9,
January 8, 2004Psyche and Sound by Orion9 Rating: PG Genre: General/Drama Disclaimer: Enterprise and all related characters belong to Paramount. No profit is being made here. In short, no own. No money. Please don’t sue. A/N: This is set roughly around early...
- Ravel, Author - Sue,
July 15, 2003Summary: [G], A lesson in eating spaghetti leads to a lesson in acceptance.
Spoilers for "The Expanse."
- Redemption, Author - The Watch Stander,
August 8, 2003Summary: [PG-13], The long road to redemption is a hard road to follow and Trip & Archer must find the end together.
- Reflections, Author - The Watch Stander,
March 7, 2005Summary: [G] This is just a filler for what I imagine Trip was thinking as he left Enterprise to go to Columbia.
- Regression, Author - Hoshissis,
June 17, 2004SUMMARY: [PG-13] This story is set about 2 months after the Expanse.
- Regrets, Author - Estelle,
August 17, 2006SUMMARY: [PG] Double Drabble: The regret of words unspoken. (Tucker-Archer friendship).
- A Shower Like No Other, Author - Li,
October 3, 2003Summary: [NC-17] Our comm. officer plays with the boyz. Lucky Hoshi!
- Second Star to the Right, Author - Mctrip7,
December 20, 2006SECOND STAR TO THE RIGHT by Mctrip7 Rating: PG-13 Genre: Suspense, Angst, Romance For: Connor, as requested Archive: Trip Disclaimer: The characters belong to Paramount, but the story is mine Summary: Anticipation, Realization Chapter 1 Springtime in New England is...
- Service, Author - Marsha Robertson,
September 21, 2003Summary: [PG-13] Trip's long-awaited shore leave takes a decidely unusual turn this time.
- Sins of the Father, Author - Hoshissis,
February 12, 2006SUMMARY: [PG-13] Friendship/angst AU story. What if Trip and Archer were brothers?
- Stranded, Author - Vanishingp2000,
September 27, 2003Summary: Trip and Archer are stranded on a strange planet with their very survival at stake.
- Stranded, Author - The Watch Stander,
June 3, 2004Stranded By The Watch Stander Genre: Friendship Rating: PG-13 AN: As I sat here roasting in Florida in the 90 degree temperatures this story came to mind. What If..... So read on and I hope you like it. It’s a...
- Summer Days - Long Ago, Author - Mctrip7,
August 20, 2004SUMMER DAYS – LONG AGO by Mctrip7 Genre: General Rating: G Disclaimer: I understand that all the characters belong to Paramount and will not be sold. ~~~~~~~~~~~ There was never a dull moment in the Tucker household. Two would be...
- the sky is falling, Author - Friar Tuck,
August 5, 2003Summary: [PG-13], Trip's reaction to the events leading up to "The Expanse."
- Telekinetic Terror, Author - Hoshissis, November 17, 2003Telekinetic Terror by Hoshissis Rating: PG (may be PG-13 later) Genre: Angst/Friendship Disclaimer: Characters belong to Paramount, and the author is making no profit at all from this story. AN: Special thanks to Blackcat and Stub for beta-ing and offering...
- Tender Touch -- Tannith's Awakening, Author - Rhylo, October 12, 2006This story is rated NC-17. You must be 18 years of age or older to proceed. If you are not, please click HERE to return to the main Fanfiction menu. Click here to proceed to Tender Touch -- Tannith's Awakening....
- Testament of the Spirit, Author - SpaceCowboy, December 19, 2003SUMMARY: [R] The two Starfleet officers had just become the most hated, and feared, prisoners in the cave.
- The Audit, Author - ShouldKnowBetter, July 12, 2003Summary: [PG-13], Being an engineer is a thankless task.
- Things That Come In The Night, Author - The Watch Stander, November 25, 2003Summary: [PG-13], A non-corporeal entity invades Enterprise.
- Those You Cannot Leave Behind, Author - Rhylo, December 31, 2006This story is rated NC-17. You must be 18 years of age or older to proceed. If you are not, please click HERE to return to the main Fanfiction menu. Click here to proceed to Those You Cannot Leave Behind,...
- Three Little Words, Author - The Libran Iniquity, August 5, 2003Summary: [PG-13], While on shore leave, Trip finally hears Malcolm say those three magical words … non-slash (obviously)
- Time Well Spent, Author - Orion9, April 1, 2004SUMMARY: [G] Trip spends time with a friend.
- Tomorrow is Yesterday, Author - Mctrip7, December 6, 2004SUMMARY: [PG-13] A beginning.
- Trauma, Author - GhostWriter25, July 9, 2004Trauma by GhostWriter25 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Rating: PG-13 Category: Angst, adult themes. DISCLAIMER: As usual, Paramount owns Enterprise and all things Star Trek. But they do not own creativity spawned by their franchise. No money exchanged hands, no money will ever...
- Trip into Darkness, Author - plumtuckered, October 3, 2003Summary: [PG-13] Commander Tucker gets way too close to becoming just like the alien who holds him captive.
- Trip-let?, Author - Trinneergirl, November 6, 2003SUMMARY: [PG-13] The Enterprise crew are falling dead, left right and centre.
- Trophies, Author - plumtuckered, October 10, 2003Summary: [R] Things go terribly wrong when the crew visits the Eska homeworld.
- True Lies, Author - The One, January 19, 2005SUMMARY: [PG-13] While helping his friend Malcolm Reed study some debris. They realize that the debris is coated in Acid. To make matters worse Trip finds out that someone that is now on board Enterprise, planted the debris out in space. Now with Trip’s life on the line, he must find out who the murderer is, before that person suspects Trip.
- Two Drunken Bonds, Author - The Libran Iniquity, September 29, 2003Summary: [PG-13] Sequel (of sorts) to 'Three little words'. Our two intrepid senior officers do a little male bonding...with the help of a fair amount of Anaran ale...
- the sky is falling, Author - Friar Tuck, August 5, 2003Summary: [PG-13], Trip's reaction to the events leading up to "The Expanse."
- Unexpected, Author - Orion9,
September 30, 2003Summary: [PG] A simple invitation to a royal coronation dinner sparks off an unforeseen series of events. Trip centric with a healthy dose of the other crewmembers.
- Unseen Peril, Author - Vanishingp2000,
December 12, 2004Unseen Peril By Vanishingp2000 Email: email@example.com Rating: PG 13 – English – Genre: Adventure/Drama/Friendship NO SLASH Disclaimer: Enterprise is owned by Paramount. I offer them and the cast and crew my grateful thanks for bringing us such wonderful entertainment. This...
- The Village, Author - plumtuckered,
October 6, 2003Summary: [R] This takes place just after the episode, “The Catwalk” and focuses on the friendship between Trip and Archer.
- What Does Not Kill Us, Author - Thalia Drogna,
February 15, 2005What Does Not Kill Us by Thalia Drogna Rating: R Genre: Action/Adventury, Angst, Hurt/Comfort Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, I’m just borrowing them ~~~ Chapter 1 Hoshi Sato, Malcolm Reed, Travis Mayweather and Trip Tucker sat around a table...
- What Lies Within Us, Author - Gabi,
May 25, 2004Summary: [PG-13] It looked like a simple mission. But the consequences for Trip are going from bad to worse. Will he be able to cope with his fate? No pairings, no slash, but lots of friendship.
- When Good Shore Leaves Go Bad, Author - Sharon and Steph,
August 15, 2003Summary: [PG], Just some shore leave silliness with The Disaster Twins.
- Xenophobia, Author - kittytrypsin,
September 26, 2003XENOPHOBIA by kittytrypsin Genre: Action/Adventure Rating: PG-13 Disclaimer 1# I don’t own any of these characters, sob, sob, Paramount does. Disclaimer 2# No profit is being made from this story (I wish). Disclaimer 3# I try to keep them as...
- Xerion, Author - The One,
January 12, 2005Star Trek Enterprise: Xerion by The One Rating-PG-13 Genre- Romance/Action/Adventure Disclaimer: Paramount owns and operates Star Trek:Enterprise. No money of any kind is being made off of this story Note to reader: This is the sequel to Star Trek: Enterprise...
Fan Fiction Main Page | Stories sorted by title, author, genre, and rating